Under Armour Mens Spring Rain Jacket - BLACK/MECHANIC BLUE/MECHANIC BLUERegular price $185.00 USD Sale price $79.99 USD
If old-school rain jackets make you feel like you're wearing a rain tarp, you'll be glad to know this 100% waterproof jacket is also lightweight and totally breathable. It'll keep you dry and focused, and never hold you back.
- 100% waterproof & breathable with fully taped seams & Hydropel zippers
- 2.5-layer bonded fabric with a durable, smooth exterior is super lightweight
- UA Storm technology repels water to protect your gear from the elements
- Windproof construction shields you from the elements
- Full zip front with Storm flap on upper & snap closure collar
- Secure, zip hand pockets
- Sleeve zippers with snap closure
- Shaped hem with drawcord adjust.
- Style #: 1342717
- 10k/10k rating
- Raglan sleeves
- 100% Polyester
FIT & CARE
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- Garment should be washed & dried zipped up
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not use softeners
- Do not dry clean
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow give.
TALL Sizes: All tall sizes are 2”/ 5 cm longer than regular sizes. Sleeve lengths are adjusted proportionately depending on silhouette.
|Chest (in)||Waist (in)|
|XS||31 - 34||28 - 29|
|S||34 - 37||29 - 31|
|M||37 - 41||31 - 34|
|L||41 - 44||34 - 37|
|XL||44 - 48||37 - 41|
|XXL||48 - 52||41 - 45.5|
|3XL||52 - 56||45.5 - 50|
|4XL||56 - 60||50 - 54.5|
|5XL||60 - 64||54.5 - 59|
|Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|XS||79 - 86||71 - 74|
|S||86 - 94||74 - 79|
|M||94 - 104||79 - 86|
|L||104 - 112||86 - 94|
|XL||112 - 122||94 - 104|
|XXL||122 - 132||104 - 116|
|3XL||132 - 142||116 - 127|
|4XL||142 - 152||127 - 138|
|5XL||152 - 163||138 - 150|
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The lining felt like a rubberized lining. I did not like the feel and returned the rain suit. Service was good.
perfect fit xxl for 6ft 196 lbs wondering about how hot it might get but I know I'll be dry!